How Many Doorways to Demonic Possession do you have?

How many doorways to demonic possession have you gone through?

15977260_1563452927004813_15766676303063

Yoga

LOTR

Fire-breathing (figured it's close enough to fire walking)

Marihuana

Video games

Harry Potter

D&D

Halloween

Fornication

Skull & Bones

rock music

Heavy metal

Twilight films

Raves

Wow, all these from Ephesians and Deuteronomy. Who knew?

I don't take part any of these things, except maybe rock music. Although I think vegetarianism might actually be good for a person. And I don't see any harm in things like Harry Potter movies, Halloween, or the occasional video game. And as for fornication and Mary Jane, sure I may have boinked a few chicks and smoked a few bowls back in the day. But who didn't? So there's that.

Remote viewing? WTF?? Is that some sort of sex thing? :lol:

I've participated in, done, read about and/or enjoyed:

Cyberpunk culture

Meditation

Vegitarianism (only for a month)

Postmodernism

Astral projection

LotR

If reading Anne Rice's Lestat books counts as Vampirism, that too

"Marihauna"

Video Games

Dungeons & Dragons

Harry Potter

Halloween

Fornication

Rock Music

Heavy Metal

I'm probably more well-read on stuff like this than the common person, but I've never heard of:

Rosicrucianism

Remote viewing

Lycanthropy

Backmasking (unless this is an editing markup term, then I have)

Alt "comix"

Trilateralism

I'm thinking if you're familiar with all of these, maybe you're more in to this kind of stuff than against it. Kinda like how the folks who militantly protest homosexuality never skip a gay event. A little bit of "Ye doth protest too much" going on.

I'm doomed. 12 or 13 of them,....at least once. Probably more if knew what half of that stuff was.
Ouija boards
Levitation
Divination
Marijuana (but definitely not pot parties- momma told me not to go)
LSD/Shrooms (don't ask)
Video games
Harry Potter
Halloween
Fornication
Rock music
Heavy metal
Twilight films (my wife and daughter are bad influences)
Vegetarianism- well not exactly but I do eat my veggies.

At least séances are cool apparently.

MSDEXOR-EC006-H-jpg_221252.jpg

Levitation

Wait a second, JJ. Is levitation something you tried or something you did? :lol:

And Ouija boards--those things have always sort of scared me. Even as a kid. I may have tried it once or twice though.

• Fire 1

Levitation

Wait a second, JJ. Is levitation something you tried or something you did? :lol:

And Ouija boards--those things have always sort of scared me. Even as a kid. I may have tried it once or twice though.

Just tried levitating people back in elementary school days. Don't worry, it didn't work. It was about the same time we tried a seance. That may have worked a little bit....or somebody was screwing around with us. A baseball inexplicably rolled across the floor... Now that I think of it, the Ouija board experiment was about the same time frame also. I always figured the other person was moving the doohickey on purpose.

I'm not exactly sure what they meant for divination but I could find buried water lines with 2 copper rods. I believe it's called witching for water. I got it to work quite a few times and I've seen people who are really good at it. We weren't just playing around. We actually had need to locate buried water and drain lines.

When I was a teenager I used to be able to lay on my bed, relax relax relax, close my eyes, and project my consciousness outside my body. I remember very distinctly hovering near the ceiling of my bedroom and looking back down at myself laying on my bed. It wasn't a dream, I was definitely awake. Just as soon as I realized I had done it again I would get scared and go crashing back down into my body.

Last time I tried it was around 15 years ago. Couldn't do it.

When I was a teenager I used to be able to lay on my bed, relax relax relax, close my eyes, and project my consciousness outside my body. I remember very distinctly hovering near the ceiling of my bedroom and looking back down at myself laying on my bed. It wasn't a dream, I was definitely awake. Just as soon as I realized I had done it again I would get scared and go crashing back down into my body.

And to verify, this was unrelated to the admission of "marihuana" use? Cuz I may or may not have had some similar experiences. ;-)

• Fire 2

And to verify, this was unrelated to the admission of "marihuana" use? Cuz I may or may not have had some similar experiences. ;-)

Ha ha! Knapp, I'm fairly open minded about a lot of things. But I'm going to have to be the doubting Thomas on this one. If I saw it or experienced it, I'd believe. Otherwise, not so much. :lol: