*UNVERIFIED* Russians Blackmailing Trump with video of him with Sex Workers Engaging in Golden Showers

I'm gonna be pissed if some of it's true but the crazy stuff isn't and makes the rest unbelievable. I want this r** ******d to be impeached.

Yes, but the problem is that the two in the line of succession behind Trump are just as bat**** crazy and full of idiocy.

So when America wins, it still loses.

What does he mean "one last shot?"

What does he think is going to happen when he becomes president?

Well, I figure with the Russian leverage out in the open, I assume they moved up their invasion timetable? :dunno

Oh, and so you comrades know what Day 100 of the Trump Presidency will look like, I present to you a primer via YouTube:

Here's the deal - let's say that some of this report isn't real ... even as much as 50-60% (which I don't think is the case). If 10% of it IS true, it's horrifying and imo an impeachable offense.

And that's just it--more than 10% of it is stuff we already know and is real...and Trump supporters are wanting to play politics with National Security instead of do what's right for the country.

For the sake of discourse, let's say all of this ends up being true. Where do we go from here? Would Trump even be inaugurated? Would he be immediately impeached? I don't believe Pence was mentioned, but what if he is also complicit in this? Would he still takeover? Would Ryan be sworn in? Essentially... how does this all work?

For the sake of discourse, let's say all of this ends up being true. Where do we go from here? Would Trump even be inaugurated? Would he be immediately impeached? I don't believe Pence was mentioned, but what if he is also complicit in this? Would he still takeover? Would Ryan be sworn in? Essentially... how does this all work?

1. I don't think this is something that will be sorted through, and fully investigated before the inauguration.

2. If even a small portion of this is true, it would be completely unprecedented, so where we would go from here? Your guess is as good as anyone's I'd imagine.

Our nation's President-Elect was potentially compromised, and blackmailed by a foreign (enemy) government..... If you voted for Trump you should read that sentence through a few times.

• Fire 3

Further more, this information (according to CNN) was dug up by Republican opposition to Trump. Which would mean there's the possibility of a conspiracy to have him elected and impeached...

1. I don't think this is something that will be sorted through, and fully investigated before the inauguration.

2. If even a small portion of this is true, it would be completely unprecedented, so where we would go from here? Your guess is as good as anyone's I'd imagine.

Our nation's President-Elect was potentially compromised, and blackmailed by a foreign (enemy) government..... If you voted for Trump you should read that sentence through a few times.

I believe you're right. I just can't fathom swearing in a President who may or may not be being blackmailed by a foreign government.

The bolded part is dead on.

And the FBI chief apparently intentionally submarined the campaign of Trump's rival. All this stuff about Trump, until verified, is nothing more than rumor. Can't do anything about what we *think* happened.

But we *know* what Comey did.

A few hours before the explosive CNN and BuzzFeed reports landed on Tuesday, Comey was at a Senate intelligence committee hearing on Russian interference in the 2016 election. Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) asked the director whether the FBI has “investigated these reported relationships [between the Trump campaign and Russia]?” Comey replied, “I would never comment on investigations … in an open forum like this.” When Sen. Angus King (I-Maine) pressed Comey on the same question later in the hearing, he repeated that “especially in a public forum, we never confirm or deny a pending investigation.” (King dryly replied, “The irony of your making that statement here, I cannot avoid.”)

So Comey understands that the FBI weighing in publicly on open investigations, when charges are still being proved, is unwise. Doing so puts those being investigated at the mercy of innuendo and rumor. Yet Comey ditched this rule when he notified Congress 11 days before the election that the FBI was looking into whether there were previously unrevealed emails from Hillary Clinton on a laptop belonging to her aide’s estranged husband. (It should also be noted that this followed months of anti-Clinton leaks from Rudy Giuliani’s friends in the FBI’s New York field office.)

Worse, the search warrant for the emails unsealed in December shows that, as The Post reported at the time, investigators “had no new evidence of actual wrongdoing” on Clinton’s part. Meanwhile, the Guardian reported Tuesday that the FBI thought the allegations of ties between Trump’s campaign and Russia credible enough that they sought a wiretap on four members of Trump’s team.

In other words, while Comey stayed silent about new accusations against Trump, he piped up about a big nothing-burger against Clinton.

• Fire 3

Further more, this information (according to CNN) was dug up by Republican opposition to Trump. Which would mean there's the possibility of a conspiracy to have him elected and impeached...

Or conspiracy to cover it up completely and let him be President.

And the FBI chief apparently intentionally submarined the campaign of Trump's rival. All this stuff about Trump, until verified, is nothing more than rumor. Can't do anything about what we *think* happened.

Agreed. I don't like speculating too much especially with how absurd this seems, but when smoke like this hits there's usually a fire smoldering below. Given Trump's campaign ties to Russia, his refusal to release taxes, and love affair with Putin... it's a little more than eyebrow raising to say the least. Still, I'll wait to pass judgment.

Comney is going down hard if anyone cares to do their job though. He's boggled these cases big time.

So which is it?

And when Trump built a tower in Panama, his clients were wealthy Russians, the Washington Post reported. “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

or

So which is it?

And when Trump built a tower in Panama, his clients were wealthy Russians, the Washington Post reported. “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

or

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/819159806489591809

Why is he shouting so loud? This is a higher more forceful denial than he has had on anything...