Husker Road Trips 2017

gorp512

The way-too-early win predictor thread got me thinking of a kinda-too-early road game thread. Anyone already have plans to go to any games next season? Here on the East Coast, I'd love to get to Oregon but will probably get to PSU. Anyone ever been to Happy Valley? What's their reception to opposing fan tailgates???

GBR

• Fire 1

We are looking at hitting up Oregon. Anyone been and know the best way to go? Fly into Portland and rent a car?

My family is basically having a family reunion that weekend. We are staying on the Oregon Coast. Already have a house rented that sleeps 16. We will actually being staying about 70 miles from Eugene. You will need to fly into Portand and drive to Eugene it is about 115 miles I think straight down I-5

I really want to make it to a Northwestern game on the road since the first thing they did was complain how we took over their stadium. Want to go to an Iowa game, wasn't going to make my first trip there to see us get smoked while touting a 3rd string QB. Also considered a Minnesota game as I hear it's a nice stadium.

I really want to make it to a Northwestern game on the road since the first thing they did was complain how we took over their stadium. Want to go to an Iowa game, wasn't going to make my first trip there to see us get smoked while touting a 3rd string QB. Also considered a Minnesota game as I hear it's a nice stadium.

I'd highly recommend Northwestern! I went there a couple years ago. It was an awesome trip. Crappy stadium, but the people were real nice. I sat in the season ticket holders' section. So they were zealous fans, not just a bunch of drunken screaming fools (like you sometimes find in student sections, and in Madison). Plus, Chicago is a great city to visit, if you can fit another day or so into your schedule. :thumbs:

• Fire 1