Rumor: Tavita Thompson to BYU

Odd to me that he would tweet that if rumors of him moving on are true

Some reports now that BYU doesn't have an open spot right now. So either they are going to be shuffling to make room, which takes time or the whole thing is a rumor/fell through. Either way I'm site Thompson will continue recruiting as long as he is employed here.

Odd to me that he would tweet that if rumors of him moving on are true

Some reports now that BYU doesn't have an open spot right now. So either they are going to be shuffling to make room, which takes time or the whole thing is a rumor/fell through. Either way I'm site Thompson will continue recruiting as long as he is employed here.

Yea I saw some of that. Seems to me that it was more of just a rumor or fell through. That hashtag would be pretty weird if he did move on, IMO.

• 1 month later...

Understand. But getting canned is not the same thing as leaving for another job. This thread was started over a month ago. If he still hasn't left, it doesn't seem likely that he already had another job lined up.

Plus Devaney pretty much just confirmed that they're planning to hire TT as the 10th assistant if it gets approved in April.