DC Candidate List

Mavric

I see he's not on the list, and I know he's working as OC now, but what about Cristobol? Was a tackle himself ...

Just went to Oregon as OC

Damn, Willie's putting together a staff.

So, Oregon is changing the offensive scheme?

I don't think so. Alabama ran mostly spread offense this past year, and Cristobol will be running what Taggart wants to run.

I see he's not on the list, and I know he's working as OC now, but what about Cristobol? Was a tackle himself ...

Just went to Oregon as OC

Damn, Willie's putting together a staff.

So, Oregon is changing the offensive scheme?

That was probably a given from the time they fired Helfrich.

I can't wait for the announcement - cuz based on what I've seen in the last 15 hours, people here on HB are going to be pissed and complaining no matter who they choose.

Couldn't agree more.

Nebraska hires a big name for a big dollar figure, "Why would Nebraska pay *fill in the amount* for this guy, he sucks we should've gotten Dave Aranda" even though Dave Aranda is going to be making almost TWO MILLION dollars per year staring next year.

If Nebraska hires a more under the radar guy, "JFC not this again I had to Google this guy and I've never heard of him we should've gotten Dave Aranda" even though a large segment of HB members only follow Nebraska and ex-Nebraska coaches so they aren't really up to speed on who's hot and who's not when it comes to coaches.

• Fire 1