Trump Inauguration

bni - you've been very quiet the last week or two - a lot of us would love your perspective on the cabinet nominations and etc. if you get into the other threads.

To be honest I have realized over the past month that many who post on this forum (not saying you) engage in groupthink and are not objective in any way. I can count at least 10 to 15 times in 2016 where I openly criticized Trump yet I do not see many of the Progressives on here, or those who lean to the left, that have openly criticized Obama multiple times. I have been focused on the football and recruiting forums primarily, and right now I am very optimistic and hopeful with where Husker Football is headed, and where this nation is headed, so why let the negativity of this forum get in the way.

Read: I have no rebuttal to concerns of Russian reports or grossly incompetent cabinet nominations, BUT OBAMA!!!

• Fire 6

bni - you've been very quiet the last week or two - a lot of us would love your perspective on the cabinet nominations and etc. if you get into the other threads.

To be honest I have realized over the past month that many who post on this forum (not saying you) engage in groupthink and are not objective in any way. I can count at least 10 to 15 times in 2016 where I openly criticized Trump yet I do not see many of the Progressives on here, or those who lean to the left, that have openly criticized Obama multiple times. I have been focused on the football and recruiting forums primarily, and right now I am very optimistic and hopeful with where Husker Football is headed, and where this nation is headed, so why let the negativity of this forum get in the way.

Read: I have no rebuttal to concerns of Russian reports or grossly incompetent cabinet nominations, BUT OBAMA!!!

This.

I'd love to hear your opinion on Rick Perry being in charge of the nukes.