Transfers for 3-4!!

I wonder why that young man from Clemson is transferring? The Tigers just won NC.

That being said, @Scott Tenorman, yeah I agree, almost everyone will want this young man.

The article suggests he's stuck as the 3rd DT behind two studs. Can increase his role/snaps at almost any other college.

Sounds familiar...

I wonder why that young man from Clemson is transferring? The Tigers just won NC.

That being said, @Scott Tenorman, yeah I agree, almost everyone will want this young man.

The article suggests he's stuck as the 3rd DT behind two studs. Can increase his role/snaps at almost any other college.
Sounds familiar...

Scott Pagano is not a backup!

I'm sure they rotate every series - cause that is what ALL teams do.

Sounds familiar...

Scott Pagano is not a backup!

He started four games, so he's a backup and projects to be one this year (http://www.nmnathletics.com/fls/28500/pdf/football/2016-17/DepthChart.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=28500_ID=28500&ATCLID=210944425).

But this is different than Kevin Williams, if that's what you're referring to Matty. He was stuck behind two studs who left early for the draft. He would have been in line to start here.

Sounds familiar...
Utah guy reference? Or K WILLIAMS joke?