Crazy crap Bob Diaco says

Nothing too crazy in there, but a great listen! I like hearing his evaluations of recruits: Sees Avery Roberts as a "prototypical inside linebacker" with his size/speed and leadership potential. Sees Guy Thomas as an "every-down player" with versatilitiy. Didn't comment on whether as OLB or DE.

Nothing too crazy in there, but a great listen! I like hearing his evaluations of recruits: Sees Avery Roberts as a "prototypical inside linebacker" with his size/speed and leadership potential. Sees Guy Thomas as an "every-down player" with versatilitiy. Didn't comment on whether as OLB or DE.

Right. Not so much crazy, but I thought he said a lot of things worth mentioning. You hit on a few of them here.

His answers aren't quite like the others. Which is refreshing as hell. He's like Banker in that regard.

........Also, based on what I see so far, you are pretty opinionated, inflammatory, and prone to assumptions. Your time here will likely be short and filled with contentious debates. To put it in your own words "We've seen this movie before". So forgive me if I don't give you the benefit of the doubt.

Other than that, welcome to the board! Yay!

... So can I have a cookie or a trophy, or something? I called it first. Maybe we can move this to the contest forum and make a retroactive contest that I just won.........

Nothing?, OK.

I'll just have to pat myself on the back for being so smart. chuckleshuffle

• Fire 4
  • 2 months later...

• 5 months later...