Where do we go with next hire?

Lots of talk about finding a "great recruiter". My question is, is there actually any coached out there who have consistently been able to bring in top level talent regardless of the program they were at? I feel that the program, itself, has a lot to do with how well a coach can recruit.

I just hope that MR does his research before making a hire.

Lots of talk about finding a "great recruiter". My question is, is there actually any coached out there who have consistently been able to bring in top level talent regardless of the program they were at? I feel that the program, itself, has a lot to do with how well a coach can recruit.

I just hope that MR does his research before making a hire.

You are right, that's why it needs to be a coach with a strong presence in a certain area. Just needs to be able to get studs to visit and give us chances.

A guy I'd like to see get a shot is Kenny Wilhite. He's got connections in St. Louis and there is a ton of talent in that area. Bring him out of the office and on to the field.

Yes that is what I said earlier too. So he and Tavita could be the final two.

Or find 2 coaches in the same regard as Donte Williams

Isn't there an unwritten rule in the B1G that coaches don't leave for other schools in the conference as direct moves?

No I don't think so. But in a situation with Riley and Chryst knowing each other so well, I don't think they would poach each other's assistants, but I would say others in the BIG would. Beck went to OSU after leaving NU.

Isn't there an unwritten rule in the B1G that coaches don't leave for other schools in the conference as direct moves?

No I don't think so. But in a situation with Riley and Chryst knowing each other so well, I don't think they would poach each other's assistants, but I would say others in the BIG would. Beck went to OSU after leaving NU.

Beck also didn't have a job at NU when he went to OSU.