Huskers in the 2017 NFL Draft

Mavric

ESPN has Gerry rated as the 15th best safety still available. Carter is listed as the 14th best TE still available at the moment.

There is no way in hell, there are 14 dudes still ahead of Nate. I gotta call BS.

That was posted before the 2nd round started. Right now he's listed 10th best available at S. Plenty of other good players out there

Just more evidence of how bare Pelini left the cupboard for Riley. Nine wins with such a lack of talent is pretty impressive.

Only one year since 2004 have we had more draft picks than we had last year. Which would include all Callahan's classes.

But whatever makes you feel better.

Doesn't change the fact that we won't have that many this year and he was clearly referencing this season. We had a senior laden team with no depth behind them that could maybe get 2 drafted. I think he has a point.

Eh, the story last year was we didn't have as much talent as Purdue and that didn't really turn out to be the case. And what Pelini left clearly includes last year's team so it's pretty obvious that not all the struggles can be blamed on talent.

And #9Wins used to be guaranteed by the schedule. Now it's apparently pretty impressive.

People weren't expecting as many or as high of draft picks as we got last year so I guess I'll wait until it's actually over before casting judgement.

There is so much bs in your post. You take artist liberties pretty seriously.

I seriously think you are the biggest troll here.

I guess this doesn't seem like trolling it just seems like what all of us actually think but that some don't want to say.

9 wins was made fun of...over and over...a monkey could get 9 wins...the schedule is a joke and so on but now last years 9 wins was really impressive...

And we really did have posters posting how Purdue had more talent and/or higher ranked players than NU...shoot we still have people pretending like that loss to Purdue was "okay" even though Purdue has like 2 conference wins in the last 4 years.

Lets face it...the SECOND that BYU caught the Hail Mary pass...was the same exact second that 9 wins became impressive and it was also the same exact second that the word "toxic" became part of the message boards.

Agreed, but it was refuted very quickly, it was hardly "The Story" around here. Mavric is pretty darn smart imo, and there is simply no way he believes that was "The Story". That's taking some pretty serious "artistic liberty" imo.

I consider the troll comment to be a pretty big compliment. I frequent an unmoderated forum where we discuss everything and anything. Trolling is a given there and almost everyone has participated to some degree or another and I've seen really bad trolling to great trolling. :D

• Fire 1

Just more evidence of how bare Pelini left the cupboard for Riley. Nine wins with such a lack of talent is pretty impressive.

Only one year since 2004 have we had more draft picks than we had last year. Which would include all Callahan's classes.

But whatever makes you feel better.

Doesn't change the fact that we won't have that many this year and he was clearly referencing this season. We had a senior laden team with no depth behind them that could maybe get 2 drafted. I think he has a point.

Eh, the story last year was we didn't have as much talent as Purdue and that didn't really turn out to be the case. And what Pelini left clearly includes last year's team so it's pretty obvious that not all the struggles can be blamed on talent.

And #9Wins used to be guaranteed by the schedule. Now it's apparently pretty impressive.

People weren't expecting as many or as high of draft picks as we got last year so I guess I'll wait until it's actually over before casting judgement.

There is so much bs in your post. You take artist liberties pretty seriously.

I seriously think you are the biggest troll here.

Sort of agree on the troll part. Just sayin'!