Favorite Board/Card Games

• 3 months later...

Played Ticket To Ride for the first time tonight. Very good game. Looking forward to more.

For those of you that know the game, I made a rookie mistake you will appreciate. I was down to 2 train cars left, didn't notice, and drew 3 destination cards. If I'd been paying attention I would've won by about 18 but all 3 I drew we're really long ole routes I couldn't begin to make. So I missed playing 1 or 2 easy 2 routes and had to subtract 16 at the end. I lost by 2.

Played Ticket To Ride for the first time tonight. Very good game. Looking forward to more.

For those of you that know the game, I made a rookie mistake you will appreciate. I was down to 2 train cars left, didn't notice, and drew 3 destination cards. If I'd been paying attention I would've won by about 18 but all 3 I drew we're really long ole routes I couldn't begin to make. So I missed playing 1 or 2 easy 2 routes and had to subtract 16 at the end. I lost by 2.

Ah, bummer. Great game though.