Huskers vs Ohio State

Big one at home for the Huskers tonight. Have to have this one to stay in the thick of the race for the B1G. OSU is in the midst of what is for them a really down year- we need to seize this opportunity to play at home and pick up the W. I think we get the job done tonight and move to 4-2 in conference play

Since I basically never miss on these let me give it another shot.

Matta is clearly the way better coach and the best player on the court will be Lyle for OSU but even though I see him going for 27 and 10 tonight I don't see OSU winning back to back games.

Huskers get out and run instead of trying to play in the half court tonight. That means that OSU only has one player that can score...

Nebraska 80

OSU 66

Since I basically never miss on these let me give it another shot.

Matta is clearly the way better coach and the best player on the court will be Lyle for OSU but even though I see him going for 27 and 10 tonight I don't see OSU winning back to back games.

Huskers get out and run instead of trying to play in the half court tonight. That means that OSU only has one player that can score...

Nebraska 80

OSU 66

If we got out and ran INTENTIONALLY, we wouldn't be lamenting the Gardner-Webb type losses over the past few seasons..........

• Fire 1