CB Mario Goodrich [Clemson- Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

88 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Goodrich commit?

• Nebraska
    • Missouri
    • Notre Dame
    • Florida State
    • Kansas
    • Oklahoma
    • Georgia
    • LSU
    • Clemson

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/08/2018 at 02:12 PM

I wonder why his Dad is being the way he is about this.

I'd probably want my kid to explore all of their options. This isn't a time for a knee jerk decision and he probably wants him to make sure he's doing his due diligence. At some point he's got to see that this is where he wants to go though and let it be.

That's my hope and I would hope I'm the same way.

I wonder why his Dad is being the way he is about this.

I don't have an issue with it as long as he's not pushing a particular school. If he's just trying to make sure Mario sees all his options and is still 100% committed to coming to UNL that will probably work out best in the long run

That's my concern. I'm wondering if there is another school that Dad really wishes his son would go to....or if there is some reason why he really doesn't like Nebraska.

If he was from say the west coast and concerns that parents wanted him to stay closer to home started to come up I'd be a bit more worried that those concerns would eventually override the desire to play here... but he's right on our doorstep so I think that'll help seal it.

How long is too long to wait for this young man? I realize it is still early in the process and only 3 weeks since the spring game. What if his recruiting blows up next fall after a great senior season and the offers continue to roll in. Is he good enough to let in on commitment day even if we fill our class (15 to 18) and have all the DB's we need? With as many times as we have been burned by kids who decide late in the process, I am a bit leery to be honest. Certainly the coaches will decide where we land.

How long is too long to wait for this young man? I realize it is still early in the process and only 3 weeks since the spring game. What if his recruiting blows up next fall after a great senior season and the offers continue to roll in. Is he good enough to let in on commitment day even if we fill our class (15 to 18) and have all the DB's we need? With as many times as we have been burned by kids who decide late in the process, I am a bit leery to be honest. Certainly the coaches will decide where we land.

You take whenever, imo. He's a stud and in our backyard.

Last minute additions and subtractions happen for all programs - even Alabama is trying to improve their classes until the last minute. Sure the staff has a backup plan that will fill the spot if need be. Plus it is nice to have an extra spot for any late bloomers.

• Fire 1

Goodrich and Bleich are the only two uncommitted crystal ball picks Wiltfong currently has for Nebraska.

Wiltfrong hasn't CB'Ed the twins to Nebraska? I thought he did for some reason.
Off the top of my head I think he still has Josh to FSU.
From what I glanced over, Warrior is correct.
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Mario Goodrich
  • Mavric unpinned this topic