Iceman Prediction Time

Calvin-N ( I don't feel 100% confident, but who else do you pick at this time?)

Blades-FL ( Maybe too close to call. Should know more on Monday after his visit)

Oyennaobi-N (Crystal balls piling up)

Johnson-N ( I think we get one big fish in the end. Hoping it is this guy)

Daniels-N ( Basing this on crystal balls and JP working on him. I hate when they announce at the end. Our track record is not good with final announcements)

Rafdal-N ( visting LSU sucks, but I think the Riley factor will win in the end)

Lewis- USC ( hoping I'm wrong, but most of the "experts" are pointing to SC. I won't be shocked if he picks us.)

Lenoir- Oregon ( a long shot at best)

​I think we will pick up one or two more outside of this group. I should have used the class calculator before posting this, but I will ballpark it and say a final class ranking of 20.

I'd add Nick Robinson - N

That could happen, but at this point for whatever reason, I feel he is a Memphis lean. He is leading them in cbs but now that I just checked only two people put in a cb for him to go to Memphis. Again I do not know anything about him but we can definitely get this kid. In the end I would say he goes to Memphis, but I would love to be wrong.

Blades-FL ( Maybe too close to call. Should know more on Monday after his visit)

Daniels-N ( Basing this on crystal balls and JP working on him. I hate when they announce at the end. Our track record is not good with final announcements)

Lewis- USC ( hoping I'm wrong, but most of the "experts" are pointing to SC. I won't be shocked if he picks us.)

​I think we will pick up one or two more outside of this group. I should have used the class calculator before posting this, but I will ballpark it and say a final class ranking of 20.

That could happen, but at this point for whatever reason, I feel he is a Memphis lean. He is leading them in cbs but now that I just checked only two people put in a cb for him to go to Memphis. Again I do not know anything about him but we can definitely get this kid. In the end I would say he goes to Memphis, but I would love to be wrong.

I guess we will find our more next week!

If I'm not mistaken, at one point he was committed to Memphis, but he decommitted in late-2016.

OK...we have 10 announcing on NSD and we have 5 spots.

I'm predicting

Lewis USC

Calvin N

Thompson ??? If we miss out on one of the other 5, he is next man up and would be N

Robinson Memphis

Rafdal N

Daniels N

Lenoir Oregon

Johnson N

Blades N

Onyemaobi TCU

If Lewis or Lenoir want in, we will find a spot.

I believe my 5 "N" predictions will give us a class ranked between 15-20.