Recruiting Tangent Thread - MattyIce Edition

What'd I miss? It's f'ing hard tracking my name through 18 recruiting profiles.... sorry to those of you who are trying to actually read about recruits... just never forget, I'm the bad guy.

This is why people continue to give you sh#t. Stop playing the victim and just take it in stride. Eventually they'll get tired and move on.

No actually its not his fault that other people haven't moved on two weeks later, and choose to continue to bring it up in every single thread. Its a two way street. Take it somewhere else.

You're newer so soon you'll learn these things usually have statute of limitations for up to five years
Hedley could attest to this...

The good ol days

What'd I miss? It's f'ing hard tracking my name through 18 recruiting profiles.... sorry to those of you who are trying to actually read about recruits... just never forget, I'm the bad guy.

This is why people continue to give you sh#t. Stop playing the victim and just take it in stride. Eventually they'll get tired and move on.

No actually its not his fault that other people haven't moved on two weeks later, and choose to continue to bring it up in every single thread. Its a two way street. Take it somewhere else.

You're newer so soon you'll learn these things usually have statute of limitations for up to five years
Hedley could attest to this...

The good ol days

See.....

We could potentially be seeing some CB's our way soon

What happened that makes you think that?
Don't know details, just hearing our chances are getting better.
You know, from his wife.
Matty is too modest to admit it was his wife...

Matty is like 14, everyone knows that

And his wifes name is Rosie Palms

We could potentially be seeing some CB's our way soon

What happened that makes you think that?
Don't know details, just hearing our chances are getting better.
You know, from his wife.
Matty is too modest to admit it was his wife...

I must be too new to get this joke.

Matty is the board perv, pretty much boils down to that. We're all pervs, but he's honest about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Daniels

Onyemaobi

Blades

Verdell

Lenoir is 50/50 imo

All on NSD

More like 70/30 on Lenoir

Think it's closer than some think.
Look who is shaking off the negativity!
Again a stupid post towards someone with more credibility for a longer time than most

Ugh.. MR PC always got the backs of those that don't need any help at HB. Someone called Ads negative the other day, because he was posting other schools in everyone's threads. He just said something positive.

Not sure what the f#*k any of that has to do with credibility... go on... show yourself the door please.

Daniels

Onyemaobi

Blades

Verdell

Lenoir is 50/50 imo

All on NSD

More like 70/30 on Lenoir

Think it's closer than some think.
Look who is shaking off the negativity!
Why would I pump sunshine when I can just report what I've read and not spin it?
  • Fire 1

Including "think" makes it sound like opinion FYI

And the last month what % of your posting has been "fact" as opposed to "opinion"

53/47.... roughly. What is your deal and why are you attacking me? Do you wanna have a go?

Wait, like a go online or a go in real life? If in real life, let me know the time and place so i could record it and put it on world star

• Fire 1