Recruiting Tangent Thread - MattyIce Edition

Including "think" makes it sound like opinion FYI

And the last month what % of your posting has been "fact" as opposed to "opinion"
53/47.... roughly. What is your deal and why are you attacking me? Do you wanna have a go?
Wait, like a go online or a go in real life? If in real life, let me know the time and place so i could record it and put it on world star

It's totally up to your bro. He's the one that is set on "ripping me" until the end of time...

PC what do you say? This could be bigger than Connor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather IMO

Got nothing. Tired of reading him and others cry that he gets made fun of and teased too much. Tried pointing out posts that would lead to such responses. I tried, and yet I'm once again a bad, negative fan.

Not sure I've ever felt the need to be an internet badass, so he can have the win to validate his manhood

Matty shouldn't you be over in Lenoir or Lewis' thread riling up the troops? Come on you said they would be N its time to get a bunch of people excited that we will get them! Get your sources in order and demand that they tell you who is committing and who isn't.

If you're going to jab, at least get the players correct I said would be N.

Matty shouldn't you be over in Lenoir or Lewis' thread riling up the troops? Come on you said they would be N its time to get a bunch of people excited that we will get them! Get your sources in order and demand that they tell you who is committing and who isn't.

If you're going to jab, at least get the players correct I said would be N.

Matty this was to be taken with sarcasm and mainly as a joke. I am way more tolerant toward you than other posters and it is my bad for not putting in the sarcasm emoji. Just thought it was going to be a funny post that would be taken lightly my bad. :thumbs

I am tossing some ideas around for a name change as we speak. I don't want to be confused for a possible Super Bowl winning QB.

Dibs on MattyIce when he switches

Can you handle the baggage that comes with it? That's like hiring Lane Kiffin as your head coach. Seems like a good idea at the time but the lack of credibility that comes with it makes it take an epic nose dive.

I'm just kidding poster soon to be formly known as Mattyice!

• Fire 1