Mavric

ATH Talanoa Hufanga

HuskerBoard Predictor  

61 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hufanga commit?

Mavric    9,774

Player: Talanoa Hufanga
Hometown: Corvallis, Oregon
School: Crescent Valley
Position: Athlete
Height: 6-1
Weight: 195
40 time:
Offers: Arizona, Arizona State, Fresno State, BYU, Illinois, Michigan, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oregon, Oregon State, UCLA, USC, Utah, Washington, Washington State, Wisconsin
Visits: 4/15/17 - Spring Game; 10/14/17 vs. Ohio State

Twitter

247 Composite: #58 Overall; #1 ATH; .9672; :star :star :star :star

Rivals: #57 Overall; #8 ATH; :star :star :star :star
247: #14 Overall; #1 ATH; :star :star :star :star :star
Scout: #39 Overall; #1 ATH; :star :star :star :star
ESPN: #286 Overall; #27 ATH; :star :star :star :star

Hudl

famoustitles    599

I think there's a number of guys that could play S, Hufanga included. Kalu's role at safety this year will be interesting to watch. Coaches might prioritize coverage ability for that safety spot

Atbone95    1,175

Let's not forget, his brother played for Riley at OSU... Riley was renowned at OSU for knowing the parents of every player he'd ever coached, scholarship or walk-on, by name. They worshipped him.

I'm feeling very good here.

Warrior10    1,905

Oregon, USC and Neb recruiting him the hardest. Had good thing to say about each. USC and Mich for sure get OV's.

Wiltfong CB to Oregon.

gorp512    99

What's with the ESPN and Scout rankings in relation to Rivals and 24/7? Always thought ESPN was the most liberal

Atbone95    1,175

Players and parents say Coach Riley becomes like family :) Still have this guy at the top of my want list (well, after Parsons).

Decked    673

Now a 5 star on 247 sports

Not per his page.
Update hasn't affected the page yet.

GBRFAN    415

Crystal Ball 100% for UO right now.

the fact that you ended that with "right now" makes me think you have concerns

Coach Power'T    1,327

Crystal Ball 100% for UO right now.

the fact that you ended that with "right now" makes me think you have concerns

You're looking into what I said way too much. :P

BigRedN    316
57 minutes ago, MattyIce said:

Ya, that article pretty much locks him up as :bigredn:

... sarcasm ... but I always like Matty's bold confidence regardless of how wrong it is.  :-)

ScottyIce    1,807
5 hours ago, BigRedN said:

Ya, that article pretty much locks him up as :bigredn:

... sarcasm ... but I always like Matty's bold confidence regardless of how wrong it is.  :-)

Few important ties whether you like it or not. Hell even Schaefer put lots of optimism towards it happening this summer. 

If he actually makes it to an OV here and we beat Oregon at Oregon or play them close then we have a real shot here. 

A lot of times these kids with close families things come down to does the family have the financial ability to travel to see their kid and can they travel on weekends. If his dad is a HS coach he probably wouldn't be able to travel to see his son play on Saturdays. Therefore there's a really good chance he stays close to home. 

BigRedN    316

Matty, you posted the article and then said, "He shall be N."

I read the article.  I connected the two and it appeared you were saying because of the article that he will be a Husker.  I did not see much of any mention of him in the article other then a OV being mentioned.  You then went on in your rebuttal post to share more, "Hell even Schaefer put lots of optimism towards it happening this summer."  This all known ... and is true.

I'm just a fan following recruiting.  I'm not trying to make any news or help others form any opinions or post any official news.  You seem to post the article like it had recruiting news for us and then said, "He shall be N."  I call BS on that.  That doesn't state any opinion about what might happen in regards to his recruiting ... but for those of us who are following to really find recruiting information ... your post leaves me rather empty.  It's nothing new ... you looking for a +1?

ScottyIce    1,807
3 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Matty, you posted the article and then said, "He shall be N."

I read the article.  I connected the two and it appeared you were saying because of the article that he will be a Husker.  I did not see much of any mention of him in the article other then a OV being mentioned.  You then went on in your rebuttal post to share more, "Hell even Schaefer put lots of optimism towards it happening this summer."  This all known ... and is true.

I'm just a fan following recruiting.  I'm not trying to make any news or help others form any opinions or post any official news.  You seem to post the article like it had recruiting news for us and then said, "He shall be N."  I call BS on that.  That doesn't state any opinion about what might happen in regards to his recruiting ... but for those of us who are following to really find recruiting information ... your post leaves me rather empty.  It's nothing new ... you looking for a +1?

Who are you?

I was just sharing an article on a recruit who has shown interest, but hasn't been talked about in a month.The article had not been shared here, so that's why it was posted. 

I can predict a player to be N, whenever the hell I want. feel free to ignore. That's where you're headed on my list. No fishing for +1's here.