Huskers vs. Purdue

Mavric

Okay, here we go.

First, the key will be driving the lane and getting them into foul trouble. Very doable.

I think the Skers come out and run (finally) and keep the Purdue bigs out of the game.

Nebraska 68

Purdue 64

This will be comical, seriously bet the farm on that buddy

Haha

Your first point would be a decent idea, but they didn't do it last year when they had Hammond to go with this years post monsters. Settled for jumpers against their zone.

Secondly no way in hell Miles unleashes them to get out and run for a whole game. Hasn't the past month, and guess when the patented scoring drought occurs??? Look at OSU game. Started going to sh#t at the end of the first half when they slowed it down.

Again Matt Painter should be immediately fired if they aren't sitting in a zone

I agree and agree and agree

Well we have proved numerous times. We play a team with any size we will turn into a horrid jump shooting team. This will be ugly.

Miles can change the pregame routine all he wants it won't help. Learn how to coach a player to make him better. That's the problem

Since you know how will end, you might as well take a nap during the game. It will be a waste of time to watch!

Rumor is that Marrow is a game time decision.

IF that is true, I'd think the wiser option would be to give him another couple of days to rehab and have him ready for Sparty and Iowa......which are much better match-ups for us.

Hate to waste him today (in a very unfavorable match-up) that could set him back further......

Just my 2 cents.........

Rumor is that Marrow is a game time decision.

IF that is true, I'd think the wiser option would be to give him another couple of days to rehab and have him ready for Sparty and Iowa......which are much better match-ups for us.

Hate to waste him today (in a very unfavorable match-up) that could set him back further......

Just my 2 cents.........

I agree. This is a tough game and I think the rest of our schedule is more manageable.

Well we have proved numerous times. We play a team with any size we will turn into a horrid jump shooting team. This will be ugly.

Miles can change the pregame routine all he wants it won't help. Learn how to coach a player to make him better. That's the problem

Since you know how will end, you might as well take a nap during the game. It will be a waste of time to watch!

That's odd I'm not the only one staying this. Your point being ??