Huskers vs. Purdue

Mavric

Don't see how we can match up at all...............looks like early exits will be filled.......

Even this statement is saying fans are going to show up to begin with. Do we have over 10,000 fans in attendance on Sunday?

I think so...

Nebraska fans are pretty good.....and.....we don't have many weekend home opportunities.

Of course, if we were to get drilled at Northwestern on Thursday, it would probably have a fairly significant impact.

Gotta hope for the best in both cases.

Don't see how we can match up at all...............looks like early exits will be filled.......

Even this statement is saying fans are going to show up to begin with. Do we have over 10,000 fans in attendance on Sunday?

Last year we averaged over 15000, We've had over 15000 for each home B1G game this year. I think 10000 is pretty safe.

Okay, here we go.

First, the key will be driving the lane and getting them into foul trouble. Very doable.

I think the Skers come out and run (finally) and keep the Purdue bigs out of the game.

Nebraska 68

Purdue 64

This will be comical, seriously bet the farm on that buddy

Haha

Your first point would be a decent idea, but they didn't do it last year when they had Hammond to go with this years post monsters. Settled for jumpers against their zone.

Secondly no way in hell Miles unleashes them to get out and run for a whole game. Hasn't the past month, and guess when the patented scoring drought occurs??? Look at OSU game. Started going to sh#t at the end of the first half when they slowed it down.

Again Matt Painter should be immediately fired if they aren't sitting in a zone