Trump Foreign Policy

With me it's a little deeper than that.

First off....the Afghanistan war is a cluster f**ck and has been for a very long time.  I honestly don't understand the issues on the ground well enough to know what to do.  But...we are there.  That is the hard cold facts.  I also understand that at some point, reduction in troops puts the troops that are on the ground in more danger.  I also firmly believe (unfortunately) a drastic pull out would be disastrous for everyone involved.

So...what do you do???  No....not all conservative people "get a hard on for war"....but, I can completely understand why the generals are saying they need more troops and I don't fault anyone for sending more troops.  My problem is.....what does "victory" look like and how do we ultimately pull out?

As for Trump.....the village idiot actually decided to listen to people around him for once.  I'm shocked.  I would have thought this would have been done at 3:00am sitting on the pot typing into twitter.

One of the more interesting parts of his speech is him calling out Pakistan for harboring many terrorist organizations.  It may have happened...but, I don't remember any other President calling Pakistan out like that.  However......where was it we found Bin Laden again????  Saying that out loud, can have ramifications down the road.  I guess we will see where that leads.