Trump Foreign Policy

Barf.

It's interesting to me how the "100% Pro Life" crowd eats up this kind of stuff.

It sickens me that they put it to music like it's a beautiful, positive thing. We are a country made up of a bunch of grunting lunks.

Edit: Seriously. Who was the guy in the newsroom that looked at the footage or the day and said, "this is good, but we need to add music to make it really hit home."

• Fire 1

Barf.

It's interesting to me how the "100% Pro Life" crowd eats up this kind of stuff.

It sickens me that they put it to music like it's a beautiful, positive thing. We are a country made up of a bunch of grunting lunks.

Edit: Seriously. Who was the guy in the newsroom that looked at the footage or the day and said, "this is good, but we need to add music to make it really hit home."

They know exactly what they're doing.

Pavlov's Dogs

Of course they do. We get that from advertisers and political leaders and coaches and teachers... it's an effective means of producing the behavior you want.

It would be nice if we could just be left in peace to live our lives, but that's not how the world works. So it's up to us to recognize when someone is trying to condition us and see through the veil and focus on facts. Recognizing when your buttons are being pushed is the hardest part.

That's not shady AF...

There is a Rage Against the machine lyric running through my head right now. It goes something like "WAKE UP!", and gets repeated about 100 times.

Speaking of Rage, this is a screenshot from the video "Sleep Now in the Fire"

rage-against-the-machine-donald-trump.jp

Blowing up this thread tonight. I'm sorry, I just found this and it's too good to not share.

I don't think Trump knows that the difference between Kim Jong-il and Kim Jong-un.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Like they always say, keep your friends close and your (easy-to-be-confused) enemies closer.