Trump Legal Troubles

• 10 months later...

Been awhile since this thread has been bumped. That pesky ole slush fund the Trump Foundation just won't go away.

Edit: Thread with good info.

This actually goes deeper than I thought. Not only did they use his charity to decorate Trump golf courses and pay off legal fees, it appears they sent money to people from the campaign. That would definitely be some type of campaign finance violation.

• Plus1 3

Gotta admit, I'm indulging in a little bit of schadenfreude as updates on this suit roll in.

For an idea of what a shoddy, phony operation the Trump Foundation was, get a load of this:

This really seems like just an extension of Stupid Watergate that is playing out right now as well.

It raises the question though: Do rich people really live by a different set of rules? That was a heavy theme cited against 
people voting for Clinton in 2016. How badly does this need addressed if wealthy people pull crap like this & obviously never expect any repercussions?

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, Clifford Franklin said:

Been awhile since this thread has been bumped. That pesky ole slush fund the Trump Foundation just won't go away.

Edit: Thread with good info.

This actually goes deeper than I thought. Not only did they use his charity to decorate Trump golf courses and pay off legal fees, it appears they sent money to people from the campaign. That would definitely be some type of campaign finance violation.

The worst part is this wont cost him a single vote.

• 1 month later...