The Republican Utopia

It's not just the conservative media, too. Everyone gets suckered into the game. An example I saw of a regular media headline: "____ becomes ___th celebrity to endorse Roy Moore's opponent." A microcosm of the general way this election has been covered. Yes, Roy Moore is bad. The bombardment is ineffective, a dangerous erasure, and a failure on the part of all media.

Ok....I’ve raised and trained horses most of my life. 

That video of of him riding up on the horse to vote is pathetic. The horse is a ugly friggen knot head and he has no clue how to ride it with a cowboy wantabe hat on. 

Typical politician trying to look like something he is not. 

Edited by BigRedBuster
  • Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

I've had this clip on repeat for the past few minutes. Priceless.

How does Jake not drop a mic when that happens?  And the best part is that his mouth is hanging open during his stunned silence.

Edited by NM11046
  • Plus1 1

I wonder if there are Democrats in Alabama who will vote for Moore, knowing that they could tie a "Sen. Moore (R)", to every Republican Senator/Congressman during next years midterms; and if there are Republicans in Alabama who will vote for Jones because they don't want there the be a Sen. Moore (R) for the very same reason.

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Dbqgolfer said:

I wonder if there are Democrats in Alabama who will vote for Moore, knowing that they could tie a "Sen. Moore (R)", to every Republican Senator/Congressman during next years midterms; and if there are Republicans in Alabama who will vote for Jones because they don't want there the be a Sen. Moore (R) for the very same reason.

I doubt it, if you don't think the republican party at large is already tied to Roy Moore you're fooling yourself.  They got in bed with him again even after it was revealed that he tried to get into bed with underage girls.  That stink isn't going to wash off regardless of whether the voters of Alabama pull their heads out of their collective asses or not.

Edited by methodical
  • Plus1 4