The Republican Utopia

Track Palin was arrested Tuesday and charged with assault, interfering with the report of a domestic violence crime and possessing a weapon while intoxicated. At the Trump campaign rally, Sarah Palin blamed the Obama administration’s policies towards veterans for abandoning her son.

January 2016, TIME. That is the first time I remember Palin discussing Track's alleged PTSD. It occurred during a Trump rally and blamed President Obama. If Track's military experience caused him PTSD and is to blame for multiple incidents, I hope he gets the help he deserves. If Sarah is just using this to stump for Trump and/or excuse ridiculous behavior, shame on her.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, QMany said:

January 2016, TIME. That is the first time I remember Palin discussing Track's alleged PTSD. It occurred during a Trump rally and blamed President Obama. If Track's military experience caused him PTSD and is to blame for multiple incidents, I hope he gets the help he deserves. If Sarah is just using this to stump for Trump and/or excuse ridiculous behavior, shame on her.

At this time, we have no clue about any of that so I think it’s highly inappropriate to speculate that she was using it for political gain. 

I just want this to end.

We're only 1/4 of the way. MAYBE we're only 1/4 of the way. Maybe this is just the beginning of a permanent situation. I still fear that election commission will do real damage when they pretend to have found Black people voting 30 times each.

Edited by Moiraine

This is interesting.

Trump doing his "I don't want to talk about this, so let me talk about this" shtick is rather unsurprising. But it's almost as if they forgot their previous attempts to toss out healthcare law for cobbled-together garbage polled from low 20s to low double digits (12%!). It's as if Trump forgot this, decided this was still a winning issue for them & felt the need to highlight the fact they were doing something everyone except their base told them was verboten.

Perhaps some day we will all look back and realize Trump really was a mad bomber mastermind of political strategy on a level none of us could foresee. I highly doubt it.

• Plus1 1

So proud of who the Nebraskans' have elected (sarcasm).  This guy is seriously such an attention seeking blow hard.  His tweets acting like he's appalled at the POTUS issues and then his actions are the exact opposite.  i am hopeful Nebraskan's see him for what he is and vote him out.  I worry that instead he'll be elevated to an even more visible national stage.  That is certainly his goal.

• Plus1 1

8 hours ago, NM11046 said:

So proud of who the Nebraskans' have elected (sarcasm).  This guy is seriously such an attention seeking blow hard.  His tweets acting like he's appalled at the POTUS issues and then his actions are the exact opposite.  i am hopeful Nebraskan's see him for what he is and vote him out.  I worry that instead he'll be elevated to an even more visible national stage.  That is certainly his goal.

Doesn't matter. He'll just be replaced by somebody else who does the exact same thing.

• Plus1 2

I know this is just awful Roy Moore, but this is the type of stuff we can expect if Trump loses, and his voter "fraud" commission will probably be in full swing by then.

His complaint alleges that out-of-state residents had been allowed to vote and that election fraud experts had concluded through statistical analyses that fraud had taken place. One of the election experts Moore cites is Richard Charnin, who also posts about JFK conspiracy theories and the murder of DNC staffer, Seth Rich.

Moore's complaint also alleged "anomalous" higher voter turnout in Jefferson County, in which census data shows 43% of the population is black. He called the county's 47% voter turnout as "highly unusual" and questioned the integrity of its election results.