The Republican Utopia

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I appreciate that. I’ve watched Schumer for years and his views on immigration seem to have trended leftward over those years, with the rest of his party. I haven’t been able to find a more detailed breakdown of his specific votes on border security over the years, aside from those I already posted. But it’s apparent to me that he doesn’t take border security seriously.

i don’t really care if there is a physical wall across the border or not. I’ll defer to the experts on what works best. But we need some sort of physical or virtual barrier to prevent entry to anyone who doesn’t have a right to be here. If we mandated employers use E-Verify, and made it illegal to rent homes to those here illegally, denied them government benefits, etc. that would also make coming here less appealing.

Holy cow I’ve agreed with you quite a few times the last few days . Wth is goin on in here ? Lol

• Plus1 1

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I think asking whether General Lee is a hero or villain is overly simplistic. But if forced to choose, I would say he was more of a hero than a villain.

Well it seems pretty clear thats decidedly wrong. Its funny because the person trying to defend Lee was the one who oversimplified. The more you get into the details the more clear it is the man was not a hero.

• Plus1 1