The Republican Utopia

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

The links prove my exact point....that According to Democratic campaign ads, Republicans want to bring back slavery, plantations, and segregation.

Do a Ctrl+F search of the two articles you linked for slavery, plantations, and segregation.

7 hours ago, Landlord said:

Do a Ctrl+F search of the two articles you linked for slavery, plantations, and segregation.

What do you think telling a politician telling a black audience that Republicans want to put them back in chains means? Do a Ctrl+F search for a little common sense and intellectual honesty.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

What do you think telling a politician telling a black audience that Republicans want to put them back in chains means? Do a Ctrl+F search for a little common sense and intellectual honesty.

If you're truly being intellectually honest, you'll provide the context for Biden's comment and not spin it to fit an agenda. 

• Plus1 2
6 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Intellectual honesty?

It's called a metaphor my guy. Specifically in this instance, it's a metaphor for race-based inequality, since the quote is in regards to Wall Street and rolling back financial regulations.

In fact, the article even says that. 

She said on MSNBC that Biden was "using a metaphor to talk about what's going to happen" if Romney is elected and financial reform is repealed. and "we have no problem with those comments" in their full context.

If you actually think (I'm getting the feeling that you're just a troll) that this had anything at all to do with a message that Republicans want to bring back slavery, plantations and segregation... well, I gave you way more credit than you deserve.

• Plus1 3
On 9/24/2018 at 8:06 AM, knapplc said:

If you're truly being intellectually honest, you'll provide the context for Biden's comment and not spin it to fit an agenda. 

It's pretty rich to hear Democrats constantly complain about race baiting, wolf whistles, and coded language and then argue that telling a black audience Republicans want to put them back in chains is some sort of metaphor related to economic justice.

:lol:

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

It's pretty rich to hear Democrats constantly complain about race baiting, wolf whistles, and coded language and then argue that telling a black audience Republicans want to put them back in chains is some sort of metaphor related to economic justice.

:lol:

Ceding the field again. Nice.

• Plus1 2