Immigration Ban

5 hours ago, Clifford Franklin said:

Is America great again yet?

he finally gets out of the s#!thole country he was in...gets to america...and finds america is even worse than the s#!thole he was leaving so he killed himself.

22 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Maybe you should move to Honduras? 

i have to stay and try to undo all the damage i've done voting almost exclusively republican all these years.   they have been subverted by the criminal trump and my only real available  power is to vote against them now.  i can't do that from honduras

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, commando said:

i have to stay and try to undo all the damage i've done voting almost exclusively republican all these years.   they have been subverted by the criminal trump and my only real available  power is to vote against them now.  i can't do that from honduras

All the damage you've done? You poor thing. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. 

53 minutes ago, Clifford Franklin said:

Speechless. They've decided to follow Arpaio's lead.

This is just despicable.

There's no way it's cheaper to house, feed, and provide medical care for these kids than it was for their families to be in the U.S., unless they're using this as a scare tactic to bring down illegal immigration attempts.

15 hours ago, Moiraine said:

There's no way it's cheaper to house, feed, and provide medical care for these kids than it was for their families to be in the U.S., unless they're using this as a scare tactic to bring down illegal immigration attempts.

This is exactly what this is, a fear tactic!  

The Trump administration is considering a plan to separate parents from their children when families are caught entering the country illegally, according to officials who have been briefed on the plans. The forceful move is meant to discourage border crossings, but immigrant groups have denounced it as draconian and inhumane.

Article from Dec 2017.  And I think Kelly floated the idea to Trump before that.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/21/us/trump-immigrant-families-separate.html

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, sho said:

This is exactly what this is, a fear tactic!  

Article from Dec 2017.  And I think Kelly floated the idea to Trump before that.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/21/us/trump-immigrant-families-separate.html

That's exactly what it is.

Question.....what ultimately do they plan on doing with these kids???  Do we house them forever in tent cities??  Do they never get to see their families again???  What happens if we want to return the kids but now you can't find the parents???

This is absolutely the most disgusting thing and at the same time so poorly thought out.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

That's exactly what it is.

Question.....what ultimately do they plan on doing with these kids???  Do we house them forever in tent cities??  Do they never get to see their families again???  What happens if we want to return the kids but now you can't find the parents???

This is absolutely the most disgusting thing and at the same time so poorly thought out.

There is a growing fear that a lot of the kids have and will end up in the hands of traffickers.  

• Plus1 1