Tidbit about Tanner Lee coming to Nebraska

knapplc

I can't say I'm surprised. This kid looks like the real deal in practice. After I saw him take one snap, I got excited. After seeing him in a few practices, I think the sky's the limit for this kid.

Other than a big arm, anything else stand out? Trying to get a scouting report for him and POB to base expectations.

If he can pass that well and we have some great WR recruits to add to the good WRs we currently have - it could be a whole new show next year -- as long as the OL performs and the D steps up.

This is the big key. We'll be OK at TE, pretty good at WR, and solid at QB. I think we have the RBs to make teams commit to stopping the run.

Where I get concerned is the Line. If those guys aren't solid, we can forget seeing any improvement on offense no matter how good our skill players are.

• Fire 4

I can't say I'm surprised. This kid looks like the real deal in practice. After I saw him take one snap, I got excited. After seeing him in a few practices, I think the sky's the limit for this kid.

Other than a big arm, anything else stand out? Trying to get a scouting report for him and POB to base expectations.
He interacts with the team really well, has an air of confidence about him and appears to command the huddle. He has the quickest release I've ever seen at Nebraska. He runs through progressions quickly, but doesn't just check down. He has good mechanics and he steps up into the pocket well.

Granted all of this is in practice on the scout team and warm-ups. It could change come game time, but I'm definitely excited to see what we can accomplish with him under center for the next couple years. I hope it's a couple anyway.

He interacts with the team really well, has an air of confidence about him and appears to command the huddle. He has the quickest release I've ever seen at Nebraska. He runs through progressions quickly, but doesn't just check down. He has good mechanics and he steps up into the pocket well.

Granted all of this is in practice on the scout team and warm-ups. It could change come game time, but I'm definitely excited to see what we can accomplish with him under center for the next couple years. I hope it's a couple anyway.

Wow. That is an incredible tease there. That and the other comments has me excited.