Spring Game tickets are on sale to the general public

knapplc

Did you remember the other thing going on today? Aside from the National Signing Day hoopla, today is the day Spring Game tickets go on sale to the general public.

I got mine yesterday when they opened them up to season ticket holders. I'm hearing lower seats are filling up already. Sean Callahan says...

• Fire 1

I just bought, east stadium 40 yard line row 4, bit low imho but seems there are plenty of good ones left.

The other cool thing is you can click on the section you want to sit in and see if there are any tickets in it. I don't know if this is a public option but it was for me as a season ticket holder. That's a cool enhancement this year.

• Fire 1

I went last year for the first time in a long time. Was pretty excited to go but pretty disappointed in the game. Wanted to see 1s vs. 1s at least a bit but never did. Wanted to see the young guys more but they didn't get in until about the 4th quarter.

Definitely some things to look forward to. But I won't be making the trip this year. If I was closer I'd probably go.

Might go this year. Depends on if it looks like the BTN is going to show the whole game or not.

Why? Do you really need to see the whole 4Q of a game?
the only player I was looking forward to watching was POB in last years spring game, and he didn't get in until the 4th.

This years game should have a lot more storylines

Exactly.