Self Imposed Sanctions

Disclaimer: I'm far from a recruiting guru, but our class looks to be locked in at 20 for this year, while the coaches have floated the number being 22 to 23. Maybe you recruiting guys can help me out, but why would we, essentially, self impose a sanction on ourselves, especially coming off a season where depth has killed us?

• Fire 3

Im typically not a fan of it. However grad transfers are being hinted at for us. We also have a class of 14ish next year. With this and attrition we can balance our classes to get next years around 20 recruits. You give Donte a full year to recruit, you give Parella a full year now. Have an open spot that can be filled by another ace.

• Fire 4

Disclaimer: I'm far from a recruiting guru, but our class looks to be locked in at 20 for this year, while the coaches have floated the number being 22 to 23. Maybe you recruiting guys can help me out, but why would we, essentially, self impose a sanction on ourselves, especially coming off a season where depth has killed us?

Would you rather they take guys they didn't really want to hit the number?

The concept of a "sanction" on ourselves is just a total misconception.

We will have 85 scholarship players in the fall, like every school.

Anything not signed in this class will go to grad transfers and deserving walk-ons, like it does every year.