Got to say, good job

Dagerow

Looks like a good class w some potential studs in there, espcially @ WR and, hopefully, Gebbia.

Am very concerned that we didn't get any high profile RBs, which means, IMO, we have no high profile RBs on the roster--and last time I looked this was supposed to be NEBRASKA, you, the team that runs the ball.

5-6 4* recruits is nothing to sneeze at, but that's outta 20 ttl, which isn't going to cut it if NE wants to return as a primetime player.

When we get 14/20 4* guys, AND, heaven forbi, the ever elusive 5*, THEN we can start spinning cartwheels...

Agree did pretty well. Takes at least 2-3 years to see a payoff so hopefully HCMR can win next year and see the fruits. From the walk ons to the top rated, we got kids who want to be here for this staff. Can't wait.

However, I'll say I'm DONE watching 17-19 yr old kids make videos, take off multiple sweatshirts, say "ya'll better chill, ya'll better chill" as they switch hats and put ear buds back in during a press conference. That sh#t makes me sick. It's gotten out of hand and it's lame. Just commit and sign please. No more idiotic "press conferences" for an 18 yr old who hasn't even taken a practice snap.

• Fire 3

Already pumped for next year. A full press of Donte, Keith, JP, and Diaco is exciting.

Keith Williams is going to land a 5 star eventually. Hoping it's coming next year

As soon as he get someone to have a breakout year and have 100+ catches for over 1000 yrd rec he will land a 5* no doubt

Lindsey's comments about KW coaching guys up to and in the NFL was something that stood out to me. The more he cements himself as a go-to source for Wideouts, the more players from all over will be lining up to play for him. You watch his videos on Twitter and he has a real connection with the kids. His dedication to technique is fantastic. He'll get that 5 star soon enough. Maybe even Jalen Hall, The fanbase would lose its mind!

I think that it's pretty impressive the only verbal commit we lost is a guy who committed to us 3 times, Oregon State once and finally to Wazzu .....yeah.

We flipped Elijah Blades from Florida and Tyjon Lindsey from Ohio State.

We landed Damion Daniels at the very end.

We missed on Lewis who was basically forced to go to USC (accourding to my source), which ended our chances with Johnson. We missed on Lenoir who was always a favorite to go to Oregon, although there was a window where we were heavily favored.

Several guys that signed are rated unfairly low. Record setting guys and guys that got the typical rating drop once committed to Nebraska.

All in all, I love this class. Pretty stoked to see them play and also equally as stoked to see what they do in 2018. If ealry rumblings are true, hoooo boy we are in for a haul!

Looks like a good class w some potential studs in there, espcially @ WR and, hopefully, Gebbia.

Am very concerned that we didn't get any high profile RBs, which means, IMO, we have no high profile RBs on the roster--and last time I looked this was supposed to be NEBRASKA, you, the team that runs the ball.

5-6 4* recruits is nothing to sneeze at, but that's outta 20 ttl, which isn't going to cut it if NE wants to return as a primetime team.

When we get 14/20 4* guys, AND, heaven forbi, the ever elusive 5*, THEN we can start spinning cartwheels...

Not disagreeing, but if this is NEBRASKA and we want to run the ball, it starts with the OLINE, not a 5 star RB. The studs of the past weren't "high profile", they ran behind great lines, whom also weren't high profile, just hard workers. The last 'high profile" Taylor (flop), Lucky (average), Horne (flop, transfer)...... the guys with the numbers before them in the 80-90-early 00, became studs behind Oline.

We need high profile, hard working linemen, then we will be NEBRASKA !!

• Fire 2