Don't we still have 2 positions to fill if the 10th is approved? Is Bob Elliot an assistant or not!?

I've heard he's a consultant, not an assistant coach.

I think that's a possiblitly but haven't seen anything yet.

It will be kind of funny if everyone who's been quick to jump on how good of an assistant coach hire this is ends up doing all that for naught.

Don't we still have 2 positions to fill if the 10th is approved? Is Bob Elliot an assistant or not!?

It will be kind of funny if everyone who's been quick to jump on how good of an assistant coach hire this is ends up doing all that for naught.

while it would be for naught if we could get another great coach in the fold and have Elliot in a consultant role, that sounds perfect to me. The more great football minds/recruiters/teachers the merrier!

while it would be for naught if we could get another great coach in the fold and have Elliot in a consultant role, that sounds perfect to me. The more great football minds/recruiters/teachers the merrier!

Exactly. There is no doubt Elliot is on board in some capacity, it won't change some posters excitement level if he is a "just" a consultant. Having him on board in that role will help a ton and won't take away from recruiting, if that is considered a negative for him.

Isn't that basically what 'Bama does but on a larger scale with the non-coaching positions?

Honest question: If Elliott is not an assistant, does that mean Bullocks is in the mix for a coaching spot??