Bob Elliott is N

ADS

Not really a fan if he is one of 9 assistants. I don't know enough to have a great assessment, but i personally wanted a bigger recruiter. Hope he isn't another Hughes or Read. Plus, he already had to quit coaching because of health, how long do we actually expect him to stick around?

Trust Riley knows what's best though.

Dude pulled Max Redfield and Cole Luke among much more west coast talent to ND.

Led KState secondary to best in the nation against the pass. Made Terrance Newman a big time household name.

Don't need two dynamos in the secondary. Williams will do his thing, and Elliot has the experience with Diacco and his system as well as years of football.

Quit being negative guys

Worth noting that he wasn't the main recruiter on a lot of those guys

Glad to hear some folks here are more optimistic than I about this. Makes me feel better about this.

If you are worried about recruiting then this isn't a splash hire, but from a coaching aspect it is absolutely a splash hire. Not a bad recruiter either. Tag him up with D will, and his familiarity with diaco is a huge bonus for our staff too

Dude pulled Max Redfield and Cole Luke among much more west coast talent to ND.

Led KState secondary to best in the nation against the pass. Made Terrance Newman a big time household name.

Don't need two dynamos in the secondary. Williams will do his thing, and Elliot has the experience with Diacco and his system as well as years of football.

Quit being negative guys

Worth noting that he wasn't the main recruiter on a lot of those guys

He pretty much got NDs foot in the door with his connections. He's well, well now known out west

• Fire 2