2017 Spring Game visitors

Not a whole lot of beef on this list. Masry is already committed, Farniok looks like a solid center option, and the other looks like Reed on the offensive side of the ball? I really like Reed and we have the Ward connection from the '17 class, but I feel like he is going to be really tough to pull from the instate Big 10 schools. We didn't have to worry about that with Ward because he never got offers from those two, Reed already does.

I was really hoping to see Calvin Avery on the list with the Dallas connection and former teammate we have, but sounds like he's still a pretty heavy lean towards OU? No Avery, potentially no Trout, we should probably find some big fellas to at least get on campus for the game on either side of the ball.

Not a whole lot of beef on this list. Masry is already committed, Farniok looks like a solid center option, and the other looks like Reed on the offensive side of the ball? I really like Reed and we have the Ward connection from the '17 class, but I feel like he is going to be really tough to pull from the instate Big 10 schools. We didn't have to worry about that with Ward because he never got offers from those two, Reed already does.

I was really hoping to see Calvin Avery on the list with the Dallas connection and former teammate we have, but sounds like he's still a pretty heavy lean towards OU? No Avery, potentially no Trout, we should probably find some big fellas to at least get on campus for the game on either side of the ball.

Sounds like we should probably start considering firing Parella....

Sounds like we should probably start considering firing Parella....

Oh cut it out. No where in there did I say anything like that.

• Fire 2

Figured we might as well get this going.

Christian Tutt - 2018 DB 4star GA

Cameron Jurgens - 2018 Ath 4star NE

Masry Mapieu - 2018 DT 3star NE

Antwan Reed - 2018 OT 4star MI

Cedric Williams - 2020 DB

TJ Pledger - 2018 RB 4star IMG

Graham Roberts - 2018 Ath 3star DEL

Max Williams - 2019 DB CA

Brendan Radley-Hiles - 2018 DB 4star IMG

Steve Stephens - 2018 S 4star CA

Manuel Allen - 2018 WR 4star CA

Joshua Moore - 2018 WR 4star IMG

Reggie Hughes - 2018 OLB 3star CA

Jaquayln Crawford - 2018 WR 4star TX

Olaijah Griffin - 2018 DB 4star CA

Mychale Salahuddin - 2018 RB 3star DC

Will Farniok - 2018 C 3star SD

Marquez Beason - 2019 WR 4star TX

Donovan Moorer - 2020 WR IMG

Judge Culpepper - 2018 TE/DE 3star FL

Josh Walker - 2018 DT 3star IMG

Bryan Addison - 2018 Ath 4star CA

Steve Wiltfong (247) mentioned Talanoa Hufanga as being expected at the Spring game as well. Not sure thats enough to include him yet though.

You beat me to it. I am going to add him for now. Wiltfong isn't one to typically just throw stuff and see if it sticks. As far as these players are coming from, the whole list will be in flux.
  • Fire 1

Figured we might as well get this going.

Christian Tutt - 2018 DB 4star GA

Cameron Jurgens - 2018 Ath 4star NE

Masry Mapieu - 2018 DT 3star NE

Antwan Reed - 2018 OT 4star MI

Cedric Williams - 2020 DB

TJ Pledger - 2018 RB 4star IMG

Graham Roberts - 2018 Ath 3star DEL

Max Williams - 2019 DB CA

Brendan Radley-Hiles - 2018 DB 4star IMG

Steve Stephens - 2018 S 4star CA

Manuel Allen - 2018 WR 4star CA

Joshua Moore - 2018 WR 4star IMG