WR Tommy Bush [Georgia- Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

58 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Bush commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2018 at 05:25 PM

19 hours ago, Vince R. said:

Oh yeah? Look I am not a coach but I worked for the football staff at Cerritos College for a few years. I brought kids on their visits and worked their camps. I witnessed NFL and D1 players on a yearly basis and have seen tons of tape. I have some experience beyond just HUDL grazing. I also know the recruiting game like the back of my hand. I can find out information about CA recruits because I have the connections. I am very adamant on this board about those things. I am not trying to toot my horn but there are somethings that I know that I couldnt expect the casual fan to know and it is kept that way. Don't grill because of this, I just had to say it. 

little late for that comment

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Huskinator said:

A lot of us have played football at a collegiate level and spent hours and hours in film rooms watching game film.   It doesn't just take a coach at a juco or higher level to understand what they are watching with game film. 

I'm assuming there are a fair amount who have done coaching as well beyond those of us who played at the college level. Hooray for the board being more educated on football than initially given credit for!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...