Tanner Borchardt

I commend Tanner! It takes a lot of backbone to admit you made a mistake and didn't handle things well.

He's not asking to be a star. In the article, he clearly states that he knows his role and that is to get our scholarship post players ready. We need practice size and strength to go up against.

Good for him!

Sorry, my original comment probably was a little harsh.

I'm sure the kid is a nice kid that just wants to play basketball. If he can contribute in practice...etc....great....

But, I spent a lot of time watching him in HS and other than being big, I never was really that impressed. He was obviously always the largest kid by far on the court and he really didn't have to work that hard. I saw him one time in a district game actually play hard and he dominated with something like 22 rebounds and a bunch of points. Never understood why he didn't play harder the rest of the games I saw him in which they actually lost some of those games.

When he quit the team the first time, I took that as Miles probably was forcing him to play hard all the time and he didn't like it. His quote here makes me believe that was true.

Again...if he can help the team giving Jordy and Morrow someone to go against in practice and he understands that's where his roll probably will be...etc. Then, great.