DE Daniel Carson [Texas - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

79 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Carson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Clouse stated Carson and Goodrich are top priorities in Missouri. Said Parella and Diaco went to Carson's school and really impressed. Carson said he feels most comfortable with Nebraska and Ohio State (Larry Johnson is a stud recruiter) wants to decide after senior season.. Carson is definitely being looked at for DE..

• Fire 1

Also, went through and watched his film. Violent player with pretty darn good athleticism for 6'5 260. Seems like he uses it to his fullest advantage with a high motor as well. He's able to do a lot in space by showing he can run down quarterbacks who are at least somewhat mobile. The linemen in front of him seem to be outmatched, but I can't imagine that he isn't playing against the same competition as those other top 10 guys in Missouri.

Walked away very thoroughly impressed and surprised that even with the bump he's just a mid 3 star so I watched Perkins for comparison who's about 7 points higher and a pretty comparable build (1 inch shorter and 10 pounds lighter). As athletic as Carson was, Perkins was considerably more so. Perkins was out there running routes, catching touchdowns, and running down running backs on swing passes out of the backfield. That higher level of athleticism also allowed him to be a bit more violent with tackles and simply pushing lineman back into the play.

Carson seems like the Nebraska defensive linemen who we have grown used to before this last year where he finds his way to the league in a mid to late round. Perkins seems like an NFL day 1 or very early day 2 type guy. Both very impressive players that we'd be lucky to get. Not sure if either is likely in the slightest, but man could we use this type of disruptive presence.

We are in a good spot.

Mildly vague
It was a vague update in general, and premium therfore I don't care to share in complete detail.

"I have info and you don't neenerneeenerneener". That's what I just heard.... congrats. Please refrain posting vague references to premium information if you are going to refuse to elaborate.

• Fire 1

We are in a good spot.

Mildly vague
It was a vague update in general, and premium therfore I don't care to share in complete detail.

"I have info and you don't neenerneeenerneener". That's what I just heard.... congrats. Please refrain posting vague references to premium information if you are going to refuse to elaborate.

"I have info"

"Can you share?"

"No no no!"

zLksBUY.gif

We are in a good spot.

Mildly vague

image.gif

• Fire 1

We are in a good spot.

Mildly vague
There is a block button if you feel the need.

I have never bragged about having access to premium info. It is available to anyone who decides they would like to purchase it. It is also frowned upon by both those producing the premium info and Huskerboard to post quotes or in-depth information from premium articles. I choose to agree and follow those wishes.

If you'd like the direct quotes and in detail analysis go purchase a subscription. I'd actually recommend it, I more than get my money worth of enjoyment out of it.

In this scenario it really wasn't any less vague then what I posted. The only way to get more into depth would have been to quote the line, which I stated I won't do.

With this particular recruit I feel as if his recruitment as been extremely quite and an update, even if vague, was worthy of posting.

• Fire 4

We are in a good spot.

Mildly vague

I have never bragged about having access to premium info. It is available to anyone who decides they would like to purchase it. It is also frowned upon by both those producing the premium info and Huskerboard to post quotes or in-depth information from premium articles. I choose to agree and follow those wishes.

If you'd like the direct quotes and in detail analysis go purchase a subscription. I'd actually recommend it, I more than get my money worth of enjoyment out of it.

In this scenario it really wasn't any less vague then what I posted. The only way to get more into depth would have been to quote the line, which I stated I won't do.

With this particular recruit I feel as if his recruitment as been extremely quite and an update, even if vague, was worthy of posting.

I really just wanted a reason to post a Motumbo gif. No offense intended.

We are in a good spot.

Mildly vague

I really just wanted a reason to post a Motumbo gif. No offense intended.
None taken, I laughed.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to DE Daniel Carson [Texas - Signed LOI]