QB Isaiah Williams [Illinois - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

38 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Willimas commit?

• Nebraska
    • Missouri
    • Texas
    • Oklahoma
    • Alabama
    • Michigan
    • Oregon
    • Illinois

This poll is closed to new votes

Player: Isaiah Williams
Hometown: Saint Louis, Missouri
School: Trinity Catholic
Position: Athlete
Height: 5-10
Weight: 160
40 time:
Offers: Bowling Green, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Iowa State, Memphis, Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, San Diego State, Syracuse, Texas, Wisconsin
Visits:

Twitter

247 Composite: #35 Overall; #3 ATH; .9803; :star:star:star:star 

Rivals: #34 Overall; #7 ATH;  :star:star:star:star
247: #51 Overall; #3 ATH; :star:star:star:star
ESPN:

Hudl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This school is loaded with talent. They are a 2A school which is the 2nd smallest in Missouri and have about 5 or 6, 4 star kids on the roster.

2nd smallest..? Did you mean largest? I hear that and I'm thinking the difference between class B and class D football in Nebraska... couldn't imagine that kind of talent on a class D team lol!

This school is loaded with talent. They are a 2A school which is the 2nd smallest in Missouri and have about 5 or 6, 4 star kids on the roster.

2nd smallest..? Did you mean largest? I hear that and I'm thinking the difference between class B and class D football in Nebraska... couldn't imagine that kind of talent on a class D team lol!
probably closer to C-2 but that's correct

probably closer to C-2 but that's correct
Class 2 out of 6 and they lost the state title game to the little farm town that has won 6 straight state titles by 2 scores
  • 5 weeks later...

Was at the St. Louis camp yesterday. Worked with both Williams. We told him he could play several different spots.

He plays QB now. Has never played DB.

He has 42 offers. No other visits planned. Not planning on working on recruiting much until after this football season.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Isaiah Williams [Illinois - Signed LOI]