Huskers Add Kurt Warner's Son as Walk-On WR

Mavric

Whoa. Riley better cash in, and I expect he will, on the dad-power the team has now. Kurt, KJ and Les....that's a USC-esque list.

NU....the school where players can rub elbows with and learn from giants. Many of our staff and former players ain't chopped liver either.

I hope Kade has enough speed to get it done. Not sure but we'll see soon enough. Anyone have a verified electronic time? I've not seen any.

• Fire 1

Whoa. Riley better cash in, and I expect he will, on the dad-power the team has now. Kurt, KJ and Les....that's a USC-esque list.

NU....the school where players can rub elbows with and learn from giants. Many of our staff and former players ain't chopped liver either.

I hope Kade has enough speed to get it done. Not sure but we'll see soon enough. Anyone have a verified electronic time? I've not seen any.

If that is his legit 40 time, I can't imagine this guy not being a playmaker for us down the road.

I know this is a little off topic,

But didn't Kurt warner have another child that passed away or something at a young age? I feel like their was a big story about him during Kurts prime playing years in the NFL. Could've been a different QB though i suppose.

I don't think his son passed away, just has severe brain injury/handicapped. If I remember it was something with the birth father and the injury.

For a walk on this kid has some good highlights. He has a quick first step and runs like we wants the ball in his hands. A good trait I see out of this kid is he catches the ball and holds on to it well. His hand are great so I would not mind throwing it up to this kid in a few years. I see this kid contributing mid 2018 to early 2019 if he works his tail off.

Lenzie Jackson out of Arizona State ran that slow and he fielded kickoffs in the NFL, stuck around on an NFL roster in some shape or form for three years before hitting up arena football.

Also: Jerry Rice and Anquan Boldin ran 4.7.

In no way am I saying Warner will do that or he's as good. I'm just saying 40 times aren't the be all end all to playing football.