Huskers vs. Ohio State

Mavric

7-18 foul difference (before OSU committed a few intentionals at the end of the game) is a little off. I did not watch the entire game (had to run to my sisters), but it did seem a little off that it might have simply been the piss poor reffing that has happened in the B1G this year. With how much the conference makes, they should at the very least get some acceptable refs.

Well after that "jump ball" I think a lot of people can sort of shut up

I'm one of the ones who can (and should) shut up ...the two quick ones on Watson at the beginning of the 2nd got me fired up, but, as usual, things even out.

Great win, that was a fun one to watch.

The only problem I have with it is that they tagged us up pretty good with about 4 bad calls that ended up knocking two of our best players out of the game.

7-18 foul difference (before OSU committed a few intentionals at the end of the game) is a little off. I did not watch the entire game (had to run to my sisters), but it did seem a little off that it might have simply been the piss poor reffing that has happened in the B1G this year. With how much the conference makes, they should at the very least get some acceptable refs.

Poor refs abound at every level of basketball. I'm not sure their is an exception to this statement. It's truly unacceptable, but it's the way it is and the way it will always be.

Poor refs abound at every level of basketball. I'm not sure their is an exception to this statement. It's truly unacceptable, but it's the way it is and the way it will always be.

If it exists at every level of basketball, then maybe it's not actually poor.

You disagree? I think basketball officiating is probably the most difficult job in America. You are damned if you do and damned if you don't. The problem I have is generally circumstantial. I realize mistakes are going to be made, but at times it's over the top. As one poster mentioned, you just pray that things will even out by the end of the game.

You disagree? I think basketball officiating is probably the most difficult job in America. You are damned if you do and damned if you don't. The problem I have is generally circumstantial. I realize mistakes are going to be made, but at times it's over the top. As one poster mentioned, you just pray that things will even out by the end of the game.

I don't know if I disagree or not, but I know I have a very hard time being critical of officials from the vantage point of television. I officiate basketball sometimes - it's nowhere close to, say, being a baseball ump, but it's pretty impossible to be great at.

• Fire 1