Phil Jensen

I dislike most of our state elected officials here in SD whether they are state legislators or in DC.

But I hate Jensen. He's from Rapid and has district 33. Today during a cracker barrel he compared not allowing LGBT to adopt to the same reason pedophiles can't adopt.

He's also made comments on skull structures of people.

He introduced legislation to allow businesses to refuse service to the LGBT community. And pushed it to the extent of race and religion because of the "free market"

Was all about drug testing welfare recipients but wouldn't want to test those who receive help from the farm bill and such

Anyway, what legislature in your state/city do you despise the most?

This isn't where I live, but I'm not sure anything tops the recent corruption stuff in South Dakota. The people pass an anti-corruption and government accountability law in a direct vote, and then the SD state legislature declares an emergency in order to get rid of that law and make it extremely difficult to ever come back up for a vote. Absolutely brazen display of corruption.

Corrupt politicians use corrupt actions to disregard the voters will to stomp out corruption. This damn state...

After hearing my district's rep in the SD senate, Art Rusch, explain his justification for blatantly disregarding the will of the voters on IM22 I want him the hell out of here. His example was that receiving a retirement plan could be interpreted as an illegal gift under IM22. That's just flat out ridiculous. No judge in this state is going to convict a politician for receiving their retirement from the state.

I hate the idea of straight ticket voting but I'll probably be doing that for the Democrats in every state-level election so long as I live in South Dakota. The Republicans are, for the most part, out of control.

Steve Fitzgerald in Kansas

Total idiot. To get re-elected he claimed to be divorcing himself from Gov Brownback's policies. So far this session he has voted for the gov every time. He is an uber tea party supporter.

Tax cuts for the wealthy to stimulate the economy. Economy does not improve and state gov't can't pay the bills. "We don't have an income problem, we have a spending problem" Cuts state programs dramatically. Raids highway funds and pension funds to "get over the hump". Now expected to be $1 billion short for the next 2 years. Tax cuts reversed to try to recover. Fitz whines about the demise of the old tax plan and states that what is needed is more cuts.

I dislike most of our state elected officials here in SD whether they are state legislators or in DC.

But I hate Jensen. He's from Rapid and has district 33. Today during a cracker barrel he compared not allowing LGBT to adopt to the same reason pedophiles can't adopt.

He's also made comments on skull structures of people.

He introduced legislation to allow businesses to refuse service to the LGBT community. And pushed it to the extent of race and religion because of the "free market"

Was all about drug testing welfare recipients but wouldn't want to test those who receive help from the farm bill and such

Anyway, what legislature in your state/city do you despise the most?

Raul Labrador of Idaho. He's on par with Mike Pence.