Andrew White update

I know he was at nebrakska... I live in Syracuse actually but I am from Nebraska. He was also put into a roll of a scoring mentality and has to lead the team where at Syracuse he can just catch and shoot. I think Miles expected a little too much out of him as an overall player when really he's a scorer. Not to mention he's surrounded by people that can actually get him the ball at Syracuse

Not lucky..... they have 3 top 10wins this year

Lol banked in 3's are ALWAYS luck.

And yes, definitely well aware of AW's ability. Yes, Vitale mentioned his 91 3's about 500 times so also aware of that.

Could he not have hit 91 3's at Nebraska? You're missing the point. THAT is not why he left Nebraska.

I can count the number of times he had the ball in his hands in that game on 2 hands.

That's actually a big reason why he left NE, he was forced into the star player role, where at Syracuse he can sit in the corner let the guard get the ball to him and shoot three.Not to mention he gets a little more attention from scouts at syracuse

And he gets to play for a significantly better coach

• 2 weeks later...