Andrew White update

• 10 months later...

On 2/22/2017 at 7:56 PM, ScottyIce said:

Vitals all over White tonight. Has shot like 5 total times against duke tonight.

That's not getting you drafted. 1-5.

Glad you're not a scout, he's got a pocket full of money that says you were wrong on it. 

Edited by KingBlank
5 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

Glad you're not a scout, he's got a pocket full of money that says you were wrong on it. 

It was one game. I was talking about his role in the offense not helping him. Nickel and dime all you want, but a huge name (Vitale) was saying the same thing that night.

(also bitter that he left us when we were featuring him in our offense, they weren’t)

PS: he wasn’t drafted... so 30 GM’s agreed with me....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2017/06/syracuse_basketballs_andrew_white_not_picked_in_nba_draft_whats_next_for_him.amp

nice job sandbagging though.

Edited by ScottyIce

20 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

It was one game. I was talking about his role in the offense not helping him. Nickel and dime all you want, but a huge name (Vitale) was saying the same thing that night.

(also bitter that he left us when we were featuring him in our offense, they weren’t)

PS: he wasn’t drafted... so 30 GM’s agreed with me....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2017/06/syracuse_basketballs_andrew_white_not_picked_in_nba_draft_whats_next_for_him.amp

nice job sandbagging though.

Vital has been relegated to 11am ESPN games.  He's a hype man, no more, no less. 

1 hour ago, ScottyIce said:

I gave you like 6 bullet points to show you’re wrong and that’s what you go with? Sad.

6 Bullet points?  First I didn't say he got drafted.  Your condensing post about his draft status was also inclusive of thought he couldn't play in the league.   Clearly you were wrong, and from most things I see you post here are wrong.   So from an ESPN sideline reporter your going to suggest he can't play pro ball because Vital said he wasn't good enough.  Vital is a shock jock.  What is even more clear is your complete lack of evaluation knowledge of basketball skills.  Your first comment was made to somehow try to discount his talent for NBA play.  In that you are/were/still will be wrong. 

34 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

6 Bullet points?  First I didn't say he got drafted.  Your condensing post about his draft status was also inclusive of thought he couldn't play in the league.   Clearly you were wrong, and from most things I see you post here are wrong.   So from an ESPN sideline reporter your going to suggest he can't play pro ball because Vital said he wasn't good enough.  Vital is a shock jock.  What is even more clear is your complete lack of evaluation knowledge of basketball skills.  Your first comment was made to somehow try to discount his talent for NBA play.  In that you are/were/still will be wrong. 

Re read brah.