Han Solo Spinoff Confirmed

11 minutes ago, knapplc said:

That's fine, but that's not what I'm saying.  I'm not telling you it was universally received poorly.  I'm telling you it wasn't universally well-received. 

I'm just taking the conversation back to the catalyzing post that started it, which was Mav referring to it as having a poor reception.

10 hours ago, Landlord said:

I'm just taking the conversation back to the catalyzing post that started it, which was Mav referring to it as having a poor reception.

.... and then you try to limit it down to only the part that supports your view despite the graphic that @whateveritis1224 posted above showing a distinct dichotomy including the vast majority of people indicating it has poor reception.

Finally saw it.

Biggest take-away: glad we finally settled that a parsec is a unit of time, not distance.

But seriously, pretty good overall.  I was a bit confused on the timeline but the explanations earlier in this thread make sense.  Pretty entertaining.

• 5 months later...