Han Solo Spinoff Confirmed

I recognize Donald Glover and Woody Harrelson...the rest??????????????

And on the left side of the picture, that girl looks like lipstick has been photo-shopped on her.

How dare you dishonor the mother of dragons?

I don't understand the reference.
Game of Thrones bro........go check it out
  • 3 months later...

BREAKING: Phil Lord & Chris Miller Are No Longer Directing The Han Solo Film

LordMiller.jpg

Some stunning news has just been revealed which could spell big trouble for the upcoming Han Solo film!

Just moments ago Lucasfilm released a statement on StarWars.com announcing the directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller are no longer directing the untitled Han Solo film. It was revealed that the duo had signed on to the project back in July of 2015, and more recently, filming had begun taking place in a variety of locations. Lord and Miller were previously best known for directing such films as 22 Jump Street and The Lego Movie.
In the statement, Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy and the former directors are quoted explaining that this shakeup is happening purely due to "creative differences":

• Fire 1

RON HOWARD TO ASSUME DIRECTORIAL DUTIES ON THE UNTITLED HAN SOLO FILM

“At Lucasfilm, we believe the highest goal of each film is to delight, carrying forward the spirit of the saga that George Lucas began forty years ago,” said Kathleen Kennedy, president of Lucasfilm. “With that in mind, we’re thrilled to announce that Ron Howard will step in to direct the untitled Han Solo film. We have a wonderful script, an incredible cast and crew, and the absolute commitment to make a great movie. Filming will resume the 10th of July.”

ron-howard-tall.jpg

• Fire 2

http://www.inquisitr.com/4320406/fired-han-solo-directors-had-reportedly-turned-character-into-ace-ventura-with-their-approach/

Wow, Ace Ventura, huh?

Please save Han Solo from that fate.

@moiraine, do you mean Rogue One? Wasn't VII always JJ Abrams?

No.

https://www.google.com/amp/ew.com/article/2013/10/24/star-wars-episode-vii-j-j-abrams-and-lawrence-kasdan-now-rewriting-screenplay-breaking/amp/

Heard a rumor on the radio that the Han Solo actor can't act and they hired an acting coach for him recently.

Ah, I see. That was for the better!

I'm feeling pretty meh about these endless spinoffs, but I suppose there's not really a lot riding on them. They can experiment repeatedly until they hit on one or two that work. I don't see how anyone can do Han justice.