Han Solo Spinoff Confirmed

I hope they release another Lego Millennium Falcon. We desperately need a 47th version of that ship.

EDIT - my bad. They've only done ten versions (so far).

• 6 months later...

Official Plot Synopsis

Board the Millennium Falcon and journey to a galaxy far, far away in Solo: A Star Wars Story, an all-new adventure with the most beloved scoundrel in the galaxy. Through a series of daring escapades deep within a dark and dangerous criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his mighty future copilot Chewbacca and encounters the notorious gambler Lando Calrissian, in a journey that will set the course of one of the Star Wars saga’s most unlikely heroes.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Official Plot Synopsis

Board the Millennium Falcon and journey to a galaxy far, far away in Solo: A Star Wars Story, an all-new adventure with the most beloved scoundrel in the galaxy. Through a series of daring escapades deep within a dark and dangerous criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his mighty future copilot Chewbacca and encounters the notorious gambler Lando Calrissian, in a journey that will set the course of one of the Star Wars saga’s most unlikely heroes.

I'm so excited for this series!!!!

LrIM2tJ.gif

55 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Possibly the most unnecessary film of the year. 

9GhMZz0.gif

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Cdog923 said:

Possibly the most unnecessary film of the year. 

My expectations get lower with each Star Wars movie I've seen. And I expect this Han Solo movie will be like the last Indiana Jones movie - destroy a beloved character because the movie-makers don't actually understand Star Wars/Han Solo.

So maybe this movie will actually deliver since my expectation is that it will suck.

• Plus1 1