(POLL) Should NU fire Miles?

Should NU Fire Miles  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why do people think Tom has anything to go with it?

I think the only way you fire him is if you are pretty dang confident you can land a young really hot coach.

What is saving him is he has brought in some good talent. If he hadn't been able to go that, he would be gone.

If I was the AD I would at least be putting out feelers.

Why do people think Tom has anything to go with it?

I think the only way you fire him is if you are pretty dang confident you can land a young really hot coach.

What is saving him is he has brought in some good talent. If he hadn't been able to go that, he would be gone.

If I was the AD I would at least be putting out feelers.

I agree with the part about the feelers. I think you toss out a few feelers to a coach that has some good recruiting connections and then a well known X's and O's guys. Sadly they missed out on Bryce Drew

This team is young and has had moments. NCAA Tourney next year or you show Miles the door.

Not saying Miles is the guy but I want to give him a chance with next years team.

Gotta go with this as well. One more year to give him credit for the major upswing in recruiting (results on the court be damned) and see what happens. No NCAA tourney and it's time to look at someone different because maybe Miles could do it eventually but it wouldn't be consistent.

If he doesn't make the dance next year, regardless of extenuating circumstances, let him go. Getting us one of 2 tournament appearances over the last 2+ decades should go a long way, and it has. It's gotten him to this year, which has been rough, but has shown signs of promise. You give him a chance to realize that promise, and if he can't do it, he's had enough time.

• Fire 2