OT Chris Bleich [Florida - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

58 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Bleich commit?

• Nebraska
    • Rutgers
    • Penn State
    • Mississippi State
    • Pittsburgh
    • UCLA

This poll is closed to new votes

Heard his SPARQ score was 55 and saw he had a 40 time of 5.71. Looks a little rough. He might be one that sees a drop of in ratings soon. Not saying we shouldn't go after him or be excited if we get him but not great stat line. Also, yes I realize he's 305 but still.

Edit: Film looks like he just mauls guys and goes till about half a second after the whistle. Definitely finishes blocks and looks like he has a bit of a mean streak. So plenty of good things to go with those low numbers.

Heard his SPARQ score was 55 and saw he had a 40 time of 5.71. Looks a little rough. He might be one that sees a drop of in ratings soon. Not saying we shouldn't go after him or be excited if we get him but not great stat line. Also, yes I realize he's 305 but still.

Edit: Film looks like he just mauls guys and goes till about half a second after the whistle. Definitely finishes blocks and looks like he has a bit of a mean streak. So plenty of good things to go with those low numbers.

I'm questioning if he's what we need at OT right now.

I was kind of leaning that way too. What are your reasons?

Seems to be a tweener that would be better suited inside, more of the same we already have on the roster. We need a guy that is a pure OT in a bad way.

Side note: I think Jameis from last class is one of those guys.

Seems to be a tweener that would be better suited inside, more of the same we already have on the roster. We need a guy that is a pure OT in a bad way.

A tweener or a pure OT for Jaimes?

This guy looks like a pretty good RT prospect to me. Great run blocker with decent pass-blocking technique. He doesn't have the athleticism to be a LT though, so hopefully we can find a game changer there in this class.

A tweener or a pure OT for Jaimes?
OT

• Mavric changed the title to OT Chris Bleich [Florida Commit]