Pure Shooters ??

While watching a lot of basketball this year, I am struck by how many teams have really, really good pure shooters (some even just as role bench players).

Now while Nebraska has a few that can occassionally fill it up, season stats rarely show any consistent shooters throughout the season (at least low to mid 40%).

It got me to thinking ......who is the last PURE shooter that the Huskers put on the floor for any extended seasons? And, why don't we?

(White was only here the single year)

The best I can remember (outside of the '90s with Nee's best teams) would be Cary Cohorn (sp?) and/or Brian Conklin.

Who am I forgetting?

• Fire 1

No reason to be smart just cause he put 40 up last night🍊

Read Comish's post again. He asks who was our last pure shooter for extended/multiple seasons. He then emphasizes that white was only here for a year, so he's disqualified from being a proper answer to his question. You then proceed to answer with "Andrew White" showing you didn't read his post.
  • Fire 1

No doubt Pike (and Strick and Boone and others) from earlier eras qualify, but I was trying to focus on the last decade or so.

Ray Gallegos was one I thought of (thanks Cornheadnation), but his senior year turned so badly, it was tough to remember his earlier seasons.

Also, Marcus Perry probably merits some consideration.

Sadly, last nights exhibition by multiple Michigan players only served to highlight our own lack of shooters.

No doubt Pike (and Strick and Boone and others) from earlier eras qualify, but I was trying to focus on the last decade or so.

Ray Gallegos was one I thought of (thanks Cornheadnation), but his senior year turned so badly, it was tough to remember his earlier seasons.

Also, Marcus Perry probably merits some consideration.

Sadly, last nights exhibition by multiple Michigan players only served to highlight our own lack of shooters.

Other than Pike, these are streaky shooters.