Trump Ally WikiLeaks Publishes CIA Documents

Trump's campaign ally, WikiLeaks, who supported Trump's election bid by releasing Clinton team emails during critical moments in the race, has just released what it says are thousands of documents from the CIA.

WikiLeaks publish 1000s of what it says are CIA documents

PARIS (AP) — WikiLeaks has published thousands of documents that it says come from the CIA's Center for Cyber Intelligence, a dramatic release that appears to give an eye-opening look at the intimate details of the agency's cyberespionage effort.

The dump could not immediately be authenticated by The Associated Press and the CIA did not return repeated messages seeking comment, but WikiLeaks has a long track record of releasing top secret government documents.

One expert who examined the dump, Rendition Infosec founder Jake Williams, told the AP it appeared legitimate.

If it does prove legitimate, the dump will represent yet another catastrophic breach for the U.S. intelligence community at the hands of WikiLeaks and its allies, which have repeatedly humbled Washington with the mass release of classified material.

Meanwhile, Trump is busy retweeting Fox's morning show. I guess he really does love WikiLeaks. Too much to be bothered by their hacking of our intelligence community.

“I love WikiLeaks,” Trump proclaimed, while bashing his opponent Hillary Clinton during the campaign rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania with nearly 10,000 people, according to Fox News, at the Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza. WikiLeaks has been slowly revealing controversial emails from Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta.

Most likely this fuels Trump's attacks against the Intelligence Community. Either someone inside is responsible for the leaks = they're bad, or they can't be trusted to keep themselves secure so that justifies him getting his news from Brietbart & Fox, or in some other crazy-person way this is their fault, not his.

Trump is not about building bridges, he's about fracturing government so he can pit sides of it against each other. That distracts blame from him and keeps those agencies from uniting against him.

Most likely this fuels Trump's attacks against the Intelligence Community. Either someone inside is responsible for the leaks = they're bad, or they can't be trusted to keep themselves secure so that justifies him getting his news from Brietbart & Fox, or in some other crazy-person way this is their fault, not his.

Trump is not about building bridges, he's about fracturing government so he can pit sides of it against each other. That distracts blame from him and keeps those agencies from uniting against him.

This is what concerns me the most. He has made enemies of just about every department in the government plus the media.

What now happens when something very serious happens like an actual attack on the US? He has very very few allies in either the media or the intelligence community. I really wonder about allies in the military also.

Who is there to work with him to accomplish what the government is going to need to do? Infowars????

Makes you wonder who he's really working for. Who would a fractured US benefit most? Certainly not the US.

I honestly think he believes he is so smart he doesn't need those people.

Think about what we heard in the campaign and the first couple months while in office.

"I'm smarter than the Generals"

Many quotes berating the intelligence community.

Claiming the intelligence community doesn't know who hacked the DNC.

Constant attacks on the media.

He has said many times he knows more about defeating ISIS than anyone else.

He claimed people will do what he tells them to do. (meaning foreign governments, military, CIA...etc.)

This guy actually believes he doesn't need these people around him actually working with him. He is bigger an better than all of them.

This is what concerns me the most. He has made enemies of just about every department in the government plus the media.

He has his allies, but you're right, the overall tenor with which he approaches leadership and ruling is fantastically disconcerting.

Here's an interesting quote from Newt Gingrich about the recent wiretapping allegations, but I think it's pretty spot on.

“It’s a sign of how deeply frustrated [Trump] is,” Mr. Gingrich said. “They have a much bigger assault against them than people have had in the past.

And so, Mr. Gingrich added, Mr. Trump needs to figure out how to get control of his own bureaucracy. “He’s not going to survive,” he said, “unless he profoundly rethinks what they’re doing and how they’re doing it.”

wikileaks and donald trump are doing more damage to the united states than ISIS could ever hope to do.

Nice blanket statement, but wiki and trump aren't actively trying to kill those that disagree with their ideology.

who is actively trying to kill who?